Areas of Expertise
- Sports Injuries- rugby, soccer, tennis, running, triathlon and gymnastics
- Orthopaedics- postural conditions and post-operative rehabilitation.
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education, Rhodes University, 1981
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, Wits University, 1986
- Elective in Melbourne Australia in Manual Therapy and Sports Injuries
- Bachelor of Science (Med Hons) Sports Science, University of Cape Town, 1987
- Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (OMT1), Stellenbosch University, 1996
- 24 years as a Physiotherapist in Private Practice
- Lecturer for the Health Foundation, lecturing in concepts of fitness, weight training, personal training and exercise prescription.
- Lectured for the Physiotherapy Department at Stellenbosch University on postural disorders as part of the OMT 1 course.
- Director of Sea Point Medical and Sports Clinic, Cape Town, South Africa
- Chief Physiotherapist of the Point Health and Racket Club, Cape Town, South Africa
- Director of Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic, Cloverdale, BC
- President of Panorama Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic, Surrey, BC
- Director of Vancouver Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic, Vancouver, BC
- Director of Clayton Heights 188St Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic
- Co-Director of Surrey Hwy 10 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic, Surrey, BC
- Hamilton Rugby Physiotherapist for 9 years
- Worked with Springbok, Coach Rob Lowe at Hamilton’s Rugby Club and travelled to L’Aquila Italy, with the touring rugby side.
- Resident Physiotherapist for Cape Town Spurs Soccer Team, 7 years.
- Physiotherapist for the Western Province Soccer Team
- Senior Physiotherapist for the Maccabi Games in Israel
- Physiotherapist for the South Africa vs. Cameroon soccer match.
- Physiotherapist for numerous sporting tournaments including tennis, soccer and baseball at the national level in South Africa.
- Current Physiotherapist for the Surrey Beavers Rugby Club
- Coach of son’s U-12 Gold soccer team.
- Cycles, gym, tennis, jogging and hiking.
- Has a passion for collecting pens and stamps.