We would like to inform you that the Provincial Health Officer has permitted physiotherapy and massage services to resume operations effective May 19, 2020. Appointments may be scheduled by phone at 604-739-5626 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our clinic offers private rooms for their sessions for their privacy and safety.
Please Note: Our office is mandated to follow directions from the provincial health officer to enforce the following hygiene and social distancing measures:
Please call us to cancel your appointment if you answer YES to any of the following:
- Have you travelled outside of British Columbia in the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Do you have one or more of the below symptoms?:
- Fever or chills
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- New or worsening cough (dry or productive)
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Please bring your own PPE to the clinic, including wearing a mask. We will not be able to provide any PPE to patients due to the limited supply. ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR A FACEMASK
- Mask exemptions: As per WSBC, we must provide a safe working environment for all our staff. As our clinic is not an essential service, our staff have the right to refuse in-clinic service to patients who are unable to wear a facemask.
- If your therapist is not comfortable treating you without a mask, you will be offered Telehealth services as an alternative.
- If your therapist is comfortable treating you, please contact the office manager for more details.
- Prior to entering the office, we request you carry out the following:
- remove and dispose of disposable gloves
- wash hands in the washroom
- Patients must maintain appropriate social distancing while in the office, which means:
- only one person at the front desk at a time
- come alone: no family members in the clinic, please
- if you had someone accompany you for your visit we request they wait in their car or outside until your visit has completed. Our office administrator will call who accompanied you to ask they come to collect you if necessary
- waiting rooms seats will be restricted
- We respectively request payment for services rendered prior to your visit
- We will only accept credits cards or debit for payment, no cash or cheque
Yes, we have private rooms which we keep clean!
What else we are doing for your safety:
- Check it out: We are disinfecting and cleaning with ♥️ , so you will feel safe.
- Installed plexiglass shield at the front desk.
- All our staff members wear their personal protection equipment
- Installed signage indicating social distancing in the clinic
- Taking only card payments by tapping them – no cash payment
- Using special COVID-19 comparable cleaning solutions
- Inserting 15 minutes duration between all appointments to clean the room thoroughly
- All staff are changing their outfit and shoes when they arrive at the clinic
- Installed air purifiers
We all care for your health and well-being and wish for you to continue to be safe, healthy and maintain social distancing at all times. We are here for you always.
MSc. (Rehab), BSc. (PT)
Osteopathic Manual Therapy Approach