We would like to inform you that the Provincial Health Officer has permitted physiotherapy and massage services to resume operations effective May 19, 2020. Appointments may be scheduled by phone at 604-739-5626 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our clinic offers private rooms for their sessions for their privacy and safety.
Please Note: Our office is mandated to follow directions from the provincial health officer to enforce the following hygiene and social distancing measures:
Please call us to cancel your appointments, if you answer YES to any of the following:
- In the last 14 days, have you (or anyone you are in regular contact with) been diagnosed or suspected with COVID-19 infection, OR travelled outside of Canada?
- In the last 7 days, have you experienced any fever, new cough, sneezing, sore throat or difficulty breathing OR been in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms?
- All patients must have appropriate personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer available. Our office will have some supplies on-site, but we are limited in quantities so please bring your own.
- Prior to entering the office, we request you carry out the following:
- remove and dispose of disposable gloves
- wash hands in the washroom
- Patients must maintain appropriate social distancing while in the office, which means:
- only one person at the front desk at a time
- come alone: no family members in the clinic, please
- if you had someone accompany you for your visit we request they wait in their car or outside until your visit has completed. Our office administrator will call who accompanied you to ask they come to collect you if necessary
- waiting rooms seats will be restricted
- We respectively request payment for services rendered prior to your visit
- We will only accept credits cards or debit for payment, no cash or cheque
Yes, we have private rooms which we keep clean!
What else we are doing for your safety:
- Check it out: We are disinfecting and cleaning with ♥️ , so you will feel safe.
- Installed plexiglass shield at the front desk.
- All our staff members wear their personal protection equipment
- Installed signage indicating social distancing in the clinic
- Taking only card payments by tapping them – no cash payment
- Using special COVID-19 comparable cleaning solutions
- Inserting 15 minutes duration between all appointments to clean the room thoroughly
- All staff are changing their outfit and shoes when they arrive at the clinic
- Installed air purifiers
We all care for your health and well-being and wish for you to continue to be safe, healthy and maintain social distancing at all times. We are here for you always.
MSc. (Rehab), BSc. (PT)
Osteopathic Manual Therapy Approach